- Registered Nurse - Transition Pool - Part Time
- Registered Nurse - Transition Pool - Full Time
- Registered Nurse - BG ER - Part Time x 4
- Registered Nurse - TM ER - Part Time
- Registered Nurse - BG ICU - Part Time x3
- Registered Nurse - Q4 ACE - Part Time
- Registered Nurse - BG Q5 - Acute Medicine - Part Time
- Registered Nurse - Q7 Labour & Delivery - Full Time
- Registered Nurse - Q7 Labour & Delivery - Part Time
- Registered Nurse - Q7 Labour & Deliver - Full Time
- Registered Nurse - Sills 3 Rehab - Part Time
- Registered Nurse - DVSARP - Casual - On Call x6
- Registered Practical Nurse - Q5 - Acute Medicine - Temporary Part Time x3
- Registered Practical Nurse - Q7 Women & Children - Temporary Part Time x2
- Registered Practical Nurse - Trenton IPU - Temporary Part Time
Message from QHC's Chief Nursing Officer Carol Smith-Romeril:
Each of the four Quinte Health Care hospital sites have rich histories in the communities we serve, and together, our strengths contribute to a dynamic and progressive environment. We provide quality, inter-professional health care.
During these changing times of health care delivery in Ontario, nurses remain a cornerstone of this organization. We focus on supporting our nurses in every way possible so you can continue to work professionally and compassionately with your care teams in delivering safe, quality care. This includes: supportive managers, personalized learning plans, mentorship opportunities, increased funding for nursing education, flexible scheduling options and excellent salaries and benefits packages.
Our staff is supported by dedicated and skilled professionals working in cooperative teams. Our Professional Practice team provides clinical education and support for life-long learning in an environment that respects collaboration and professional growth. They work in partnership with the Nursing Practice Council - a team of interdisciplinary nurses who are accountable for the advancement and support of an evidenced-based, patient-centered professional nursing practice.
Quinte Health Care staff and physicians have access to high-quality equipment thanks to the tremendous and ongoing efforts of our Foundations, Auxiliaries and communities.
I welcome you to explore this web site to find out more about what Quinte Health Care has to offer. Whether you are a new or experienced nurse, we are confident that you will find an unsurpassed quality of life and the right career opportunities at QHC.
Interested candidates, please submit your resumé to:
Quinte Health Care
265 Dundas St. E. Belleville, ON
Quinte Health Care is an equal opportunity employer committed to meeting needs under the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedom and the Ontario Human Rights Code. Our recruitment process follows the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act in order to provide a fair and equitable process for all candidates. Applicants requiring accommodation through the recruitment/interview process are encouraged to contact the Human Resources Department at 613-969-7400 x2217 for assistance.
Manager Tammy Davis comments on the support for education within QHC as we Always Strive to Improve, a value outlined in Our Strategic Plan.